Enough Already

Gitman Vintage Navy Button Down Shirt
Okay, you know that feeling you get in your mouth when your about to bite into something really tasty? Your salivary glands get to working to the point where it is almost painful? That is literally what happens every time I see this shirt. I'm not joking, really it's crazy! I don't know what it is about it. I think it's something perceptually or chemically that happens that I can't explain. I do know that Navy is my favorite color and that the buttondown shirt is the perfect garment from a design perspective. Maybe there is something neurologically happening or it might even be the contrasting buttons. Forgive my ranting but I've been kinda avoiding buying this shirt because of this. Am I the only one that this happens too? Anyway, I've made a conscious decision to buy this shirt by the end of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/27/2010

    It's not just you; I have the Inventory X Gitman version of this shirt and it's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete