What A Chore

Apolis Activism Chore Jacket
I've been on the hunt for a versatile fall jacket for a while and it's not been easy. I don't want something to formal like a topcoat and I don't want something to casual because I'd hope to dress it up a bit if needed. There are many versions of the chore jacket floating around the internet but they all seem to come off a bit too coal miner for my taste. This jacket by Apolis Activism strikes a great balance of refined aesthetic and utilitarian function. It's wool which should keep me cozy when it finally decides to get cool around here and I like the pocket placement as well. I guess I'll add this to the maybe list.

2 comments:

  1. Dunno, mate. If you get the fit dialed (like the model in the product shot), this could be gold.

    ReplyDelete