Daddy's Denim

I must admit I'm pretty hard to buy a gift for. So when asked what I might like for Father's Day I opted for cold hard cash rather than risk getting something I might return. I decided to go into my mental archive of things I've been meaning to add to my wardrobe but either didn't have the money, time, or inclination to go and get. After stopping by one my many regular vintage haunts this weekend I stumbled upon this slightly worn denim Levi's jacket. I kinda feel ashamed that I've missed out for so long on owning one but have never been successful in finding one that worked for me. This gem has just the right amount of wear, fit,  and style with some new left for me to make it my own in the years ahead. Who knows, maybe my little one will decide to make it her own one day when I'm old and grey. Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment