Free Run +

As a way of staying motivated to accomplish my 2011 fitness goals I decided to invest in a decent pair of trainers. The Nike Free Run+ is Nike's latest running shoe that really focuses on comfort and the design of running. I consider myself more of an urban athlete which probably just means I wanna feel good while looking good and these accomplish both. I'm not really a sneaker-head but I did do a little research beforehand and was impressed with the reviews and the story behind the shoe.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool. I need to check these out. I've got some Asics on their last leg. It's tough for a style-junkie to get into sneaks other than the classics but these look like they fulfill style and function. Good post man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt. They have been serving me well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most comfortable shoes I own and I don't even run.

    ReplyDelete