Going Green

South2West8
Engineered Garments
Barbour To Ki To
anoutcommune
Folk
Bridge & Burn

Some call it Drab in certain circles. To be honest, I've avoided wearing stuff like this for some time. I'm not sure why but I think in the past I've wanted to steer clear of people thinking I was somehow in the military(although my father was a Marine) and wasn't quite sure how I'd effectively pull off the look. Fortunately, with the resurgence of modern menswear being what it is there are many more stylish options than there used to be. I'm pretty convinced I'll be adding some green military inspired outerwear to my wardrobe soon. Hopefully it will be something like these above. I hope I can look as good as these gents below:




1 comment:

  1. Yeah man, diggin' a few pieces in the post..I'll deff be adding some military green as well.

    ReplyDelete